Selecteer een van de volgende categorieën om de laatste GTA 5 PC mods te vinden:
@MikiMaySw Interior depicts M5 Seats aswell
@jrem7315 Sounds awesome!! let me know if I can help you with the TLX Type-S in anyway I actually own a 2023 TLX Type-S so it would be really dope to see this in the game
Also if you decide to update this model you should add the Standard wheel to be optioned onto the MDX Type-S as the one presented is the MDX Type-S Advanced (which has the cooler wheels anyways) would be nice to be able to choose which wheels to have on the MDX Type-S
Get tf outta here a Current model Acura on GTA V Mods!? now where's the TLX Type-S?! Adding this to my GTA V installation as I type!
@zyankenta Z07 Package Version is available on his Patreon and probably wont be offered for free on 5 Mods
actually I stand corrected its available on Patreon
Excellent car my only humble request is to be able to upgrade to the "Z07" Package that is available on the C8 Z06 via LSC/Benny's Custom tuning parts
Ok So finally got in game with this beauty and if you ever consider working on/updating this mod here's a few things that I think could be fixed and changed
- Should replace the upper screen with the GTA Radio preferably the Ubermacht Radio Screen
- GTA License Plate on the rear fascia of the car, currently there is no plate options
- Window tints that only tints the windows not all the glass parts of the car which is what window tint option does currently.
- The gauge cluster has mismatched gauge needles, the RPM gauge needle operates on the Speedometer gauge while the Speedometer gauge needle operates on the RPM gauge
- Also the car isn't optimized file size wise, I have a pretty strong computer but this car slows the game down abit oddly compared to all my other car mods I have installed
Last one is probably nitpicky but... perhaps make the highbeam light turn on/operate the fog lights on the RLX?
Still 5 stars thought cause most GTA car modders don't bring alot of the current Acura models to the game... still waiting on the TLX lol
OH HELL YEAH!! You don't know how happy this makes me as an Acura Enthusiast
@BaggedTsx its an RLX its available on his Patreon though for about 5 smackaroos