Selecteer een van de volgende categorieën om de laatste GTA 5 PC mods te vinden:
Ok So finally got in game with this beauty and if you ever consider working on/updating this mod here's a few things that I think could be fixed and changed
- Should replace the upper screen with the GTA Radio preferably the Ubermacht Radio Screen
- GTA License Plate on the rear fascia of the car, currently there is no plate options
- Window tints that only tints the windows not all the glass parts of the car which is what window tint option does currently.
- The gauge cluster has mismatched gauge needles, the RPM gauge needle operates on the Speedometer gauge while the Speedometer gauge needle operates on the RPM gauge
- Also the car isn't optimized file size wise, I have a pretty strong computer but this car slows the game down abit oddly compared to all my other car mods I have installed
Last one is probably nitpicky but... perhaps make the highbeam light turn on/operate the fog lights on the RLX?
Still 5 stars thought cause most GTA car modders don't bring alot of the current Acura models to the game... still waiting on the TLX lol
OH HELL YEAH!! You don't know how happy this makes me as an Acura Enthusiast
@BaggedTsx its an RLX its available on his Patreon though for about 5 smackaroos
Love the Jeep very nice but I'm more curious and interested in that 2018-2020 Acura RLX Sport-Hybrid SH-AWD car mod you have there, is that private? I am a big Acura enthusiasts and been looking to add the later Acura models to my GTA SP
Lovely looking Continental with a functioning animated roof to boot! Great quality all around even in the interior the only 2 things i'd suggest is using better quality gauges and the first-person camera view is alittle higher than it should be.
@MEOW_SAD @lizuca @Kalashnico More than likely you need a new gameconfig which should be out in a day or so i suppose from FY7O
I am apart of your patreon and have had this car for just over a year now you deserve 5+ stars this is one of the best 720S Spider mods done for GTA V!
Good mod for the most part but the interior needs abit of work and some interior materials need to be replaced with something thats not shiny/reflective
the model creators*